Monday, August 20, 2012

Drunkards Path Quilt Block

I have been wanting to make a Drunkards Path Quilt for quite awhile.  I purchased an Accuquilt Baby Go about 5 months ago and am just getting around to using it!  Sad...I know!    I always have something else for somebody else that needs to be done.    That's o.k., not complaining!  But...I'm not getting anything creative done for me.  It's always a challenge to properly balance our lives, isn't it!   I decided I need to spend at least enough time today to finish one block.  So...I did!  I knew I wanted to use something really fun and eclectic for this block, so Jennifer Paganelli's Superfly is the first thing that came to my mind!  Her fabrics shout out FUN!!!    I did finish one block!  Just in time to get ready to pick up my son from school, then we're going to work out,I'll make dinner and hopefully  have enough energy tonight to make another block!  I REALLY love this, so I think it's a good possibility!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how that came out! I keep eyeing the accuquilt, but haven't purchased one yet. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete