Friday, December 9, 2011

Quilts, Quilts and more Quilts!

Is there anything better than a quilt?  I think not!   I first learned to quilt when I got married.    That was 18 years ago!  Sheesh I am OLD!   I wanted to learn to quilt since I was a little girl.  I was sure I would meet someone who would teach me, but it never happened.  I'm not one to sit around and wait for life to come to me, so I found a way!  Never regretted it.  I love love love to make things, but honestly the thing I'm best at is quilting!  So here's a few things I've done since my last post.  I hope you enjoy!!

 Lovebirds!


Sandi Henderson Secret Garden
The always lovely Heather Bailey


I'm working on crib skirts too!  You HAVE to see the vintage crib I purchased....next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Quilting is such a lovely job! Your quilts are so beautiful & you can tell how much you love making them! :)

    ReplyDelete